Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Happy...^^

I'm glad that i got the chance to join CCF...so happy when being with them...They are full with love and friendly..mostly i wan to thanks to shu wan and xue er jie...they are so concern about me...Since i join CCF, i have found my way back. I hope god can give me a chance to help him spread gospel to others.^^..besides i also got contact back with my old friends...so happy that they still not forget me...love this kind of friendship...i also wanna thanks god that he let me look through all my betrayer their real character...even in my relationship...I feel lucky because i had learn a lot of lesson from this kind of things happen of being betray by my friend and my ex partner before its too late.Thanks god for saving me from them...^^..From this lesson i will becareful in step in a new relationship and friendship. and now i was fulfill with god's love
god needs me and i needs god too...^^
i am so happy that i had grow up from all this cases this few years.
i love you jesus and i love my family too...
thanks to all of them who are so concerning about me...i really appreciate it...^^
once again..Thanks..love you all and appreciate you all always....
xoxo...

1 comment:

Kerina.Looi said...

hi..you look prettier now..no news from you..forget me ald?..i just came to know that you just broke up with alex..however..as long as you are happy..i will feel happy for you too..take care..