Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Happy...^^

so happy for this few weeks...
hanging out wid my old friends and new friends...
no more tears and mad....haha...
i have join the Estee Lauder model search program which locate in midvalley...
i was acc with my dear friend...in 2 days we went to midvalley i already spent rm600 something...gosh...im broken d...even my friend also...but its worth because im really happy when my fren come down and visit me...i had met a new fren fom my fren...his name is kah wui..
we watch Narnia prince caspian movie together until 12something...actually me nd my fren plan to go clubing...but failed...so sad...but luckily we also din go...because both of us will met the people we do not wish and like to met...2day my fren goin back ipoh...i will to...but she is not following my car..yet we still will meet in ipoh...yeeepeeee....!!!

No comments: